HIPAA Security and IT Consultant
At Wire Health, we’re not only changing the way we treat mental health, but also the way people think about it. According to the National Institute of Mental Health, the US is currently battling a mental health epidemic, with one in five Americans struggling with mental illness in one form or another. Wire Health makes a difference in the daily lives of our patients through our collaborative approach, being at the forefront of care, and providing customized and comprehensive mental health care to individuals and families. But we aren’t stopping there. We have even bigger plans in mind, and if you have what it takes, you can help us solve a lot of pressing problems. Come and do good with us!
We are seeking a HIPAA Security and IT Consultant to join Wire Health as we expand our digital and technology competencies. You have a knowledge of HIPAA/HITRUST compliant environments and personal information security-related analysis, requirements, architecture and design best practices, modern development processes & tools, and effective testing strategies will help define and deliver robust, secure, and compliant products and platforms.
- Excitement about the opportunity to add value and support the building of mental health platforms internally and externally
- Self-directing and agile, with the ability to quickly pivot assignments as needed.
- A partner who is passionate about developing, strengthening and administering the company’s internal structures with HIPPA compliance and our G Suite
- Exceptional project management, organizational, and time management skills.
- Highly motivated individual with passion for connecting with our larger mental health community. That passion comes through as you engage with team members, collaborators, and the public.
- User management for g-suite
- Setting/updating g-suite security/permissions settings
- Basic website updates/maintenance
- Database and cloud storage management
- Computer fleet maintenance / security
- Ordering computer hardware
- Managing access/settings for multiple programs including ClickUp and IntakeQ
- Managing onboarding and continuing education on company security policy
- Helping inform company policies regarding security and HIPAA
- Cloud storage and database permission/settings
- Providing and routing general tech support for all of the above
- Experience as a G Suite Admin
- Experience with WordPress security and maintenance
- Experience with maintaining company fleet of laptops/computers
- Ability to learn and manage new GUI-based applications (ClickUp, IntakeQ)
- Experience with cloud storage (dropbox, google drive, OneDrive etc.)
- Experience with HIPAA/HITRUST compliant environment
- Deep familiarity with HIPAA compliance across these applications
- Experience with database management (SQL, AWS) is a plus
- Ability to manage a team of IT employees as we scale our business
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience with coordinating, and facilitating this type of work
- Knowledge and experience of Click Up or similar practice management program, and Google products.
- Self-motivated and able to meet multiple deadlines.
- A team player with a passion for their work, positive attitude, and a drive for success.
- Able to diplomatically challenge status quo with new creative ideas.
- Ability and desire to work in a start up environment
- Experience in the healthcare or tech space preferred.
Wire Health is searching for someone who gets us and is ready to present us to the world as the new standard of mental health care! The HIPPA Security and IT Consultant reports to the Head of Technology.
This position will be fully remote.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Commensurate with experience
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance benefits
Please apply via email at ———-.
Wire Health values diversity as a core tenet of the work we do and the populations we serve. We are an equal opportunity employer, indiscriminate of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.
Cover letter is required. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies, and Wire Health will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.